Monday, June 1, 2009

Photo Collage Greeting Cards

About a month ago my cousin let me in on a great thing she discovered - printing 4x6 photo collages at Wal-Mart! I had this idea to make photo cards for a friend and my mother in law from some pictures that I took of turtles since they both love them so I knew this was the perfect solution. I could pick a couple of the best photos and even include a greeting. I ended up using the same pics in both collages. I already had a stack of 5x7 white greeting cards with envelopes so I used those for the base. I trimmed each side of the photos and then mounted them on green patterned paper and then used my favorite deckle edge scissors to trim all the way around. They turned out great. Really simple but a fun way to incorporate several photos into a project without a lot of effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment