Thursday, June 10, 2010

White Rosettes

I’ve been making rosettes again.  They really are fun.  I originally bought these slippers to wear on my wedding day.  I figured that after pictures I’d kick off my high heels and wear these the rest of the day.  It was a good plan but in the shuffle I ended up just running around my reception barefoot.  I was looking at them the other day and decided that they could be greatly improved by adding rosettes to them.  I looked around for some fabric and found a scrap from my baptism dress from 1980 and used that.

IMG_4334

I think they look better with a bigger flower than the one that came on them.

IMG_4335

Close up.

IMG_4336

I also made a rosette for my hair and attached it to a bracelet so I can use it as a ponytail holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment