Wednesday, August 1, 2012

{Whatever Wednesday} - 30 day challenge

My friend - the wii fit balance board (never mind the dirty feet prints!)
One of my concerns when I was pregnant is that my back would hurt.  Oddly enough, I made it all the way through without my back hurting one bit.  Now that I'm lugging around my 18 1/2 lb 4 month old my back hurts all the time.  I've done a bit of walking since I had the baby but haven't really "exercised".  Today I decided that I would do the yoga on the wii fit.  My baby takes lots of naps so during his morning nap I did all 30 minutes of yoga.  It's amazing how much better I felt afterwards.  Ever since I had him I feel like my body is a crumpled up piece of paper and that I can't even stand up straight.  I know doing yoga will really help my posture and will strengthen my back and help me be stronger to be able to carry around my baby easier.  I'm challenging myself to do yoga every day for the next 30 days.   Even though I'm down 30 lbs and 10" around my waist I still can't fit into my regular clothes and every day is a challenge to find something to wear.  I know that by doing yoga every morning and continuing to do our evening walks I will be more toned and be able to fit back into my cute clothes.  I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment