Thursday, November 12, 2009

Off to market...

Some of my items are that is. I shipped off 20 scarves, 20 pairs of baby booties and 6 hats to a gift show in Salt Lake City this weekend. It's at the South Towne Expo Center. I went there once several years ago to a car show. It's a nice facility.

This weekend there will be over 400 vendors. My items will be in booth #613 and possibly a couple of others as well. If you go, find booth 613 and tell them Stacey sent you. Here's the website for more info. and a $1 off coupon for admission:

www.familychristmasgiftshow.com

I took a few pics of some of the items before I shipped them off so here they are:

A small sampling of some of my scarves. I've been making these for several years now.

Recently started making these hats and love them. I'm excited that soon it will be cooling off here so I can start wearing one.
One pair of each color of the booties I sent to the show. Started making these a few months ago. They are all gift wrapped in origami boxes and tied with a bow ready for giving.




No comments:

Post a Comment