Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Amigurumi Gnome

I finished up this little gnome yesterday and hate to part with it. I was actually on planning on making two but after making one I didn't have enough time to make another. I think it turned out so cute. I found the pattern on the lion brand website. I made a few changes though. Instead of sewing on beads for the eyes I did french knots instead. I also used white instead of flesh color for the back of the head so it looks like hair. Also sewed the sides of the face together with white to that looks like hair as well. Even though I'm not a big fan of changing colors in projects and sewing things together I'm sure I'll be making more amigurumi projects again soon since this was my first one and there are tons of super cute patterns on the lion brand website.

No comments:

Post a Comment