Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Know the Scriptures are True - Primary Theme 2011

When I was playing around with making different versions of the "Keep Calm and Carry On" posters I created one for the LDS Primary Theme for 2011.  I had some free prints so I printed some 4x6 pictures up.  I was trying to figure out what to do with them when I came across these 5x7 canvases I'd picked up at the Dollar Tree several months ago (3for$1).  I used spray adhesive to attach the picture to the canvas and then I hot glued a length of ribbon to the back for a holder.  Not sure if I'll just make these for the girls for Christmas or use them for an Activity Days project in the future.  Maybe we could attache a piece of scrapbook paper down first.  I'll have to look through my stash and see if I have anything that would match.  Anyways, just thought I'd share in case anyone out there is looking for a project for the new theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment