Saturday, October 9, 2010

L.A. County Quilter's Guild Quilt Show

The quilt show is underway and I hear that it's great.  I'm friends with several of the members and do their website.  My mom has 9 quilts displayed in the show this year.  It's held every other year.  So if you happen to see this and are looking for something to do on this fine So. Cal. day head on over to the Ritz Gardens in Whittier and prepare to be impressed by nearly 300 quilts on display.  Vendors, Raffles, Silent Auctions and more allow you to gather supplies to make your own quilt or buy one that's already made.  I hear that the raffle quilt is absolutely gorgeous and hey, if you happen to win it please keep in mind that my b'day is in two weeks and it would make a great gift.  Halloween quilts are my fav. esp. Sunbonnet Sue.  For more info. visit their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment