Monday, June 13, 2011

Lucky Me!

Friday night as I was hand sewing yet another headband for my booth on Saturday I was thinking that I really needed to get a handy dandy needle threader like my mom has.  Usually I don't have much trouble with threading needles but in dim light and after re-threading my needle so many times a day I thought it would be convenient to have one.  As luck would have it the event that my craft booth was at on Saturday was also a garage sale and one of the booths near me had a needle threader for sale and it was only 50 cents.  I was thrilled to find it as I rummaged through her bins of treasures.  I put it together as soon as we got back to the house Sat. evening and it has proved most useful.

Another item that I've been wanting is a straw wreath but of course kept forgetting to look for one on the rare occasions I've been at a store that might happen to carry one.  I've long admired the ever popular yarn wreaths and have been wanting to make one.   I happened to see one on another table near mine and rushed over to claim it.  Once again it was on sale for just 50 cents.  I can't wait to decorate it.  I'll be sure to share pictures once I'm done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment