Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall Festival

 Last night we had a Fall Festival at church for R.S.  We had the best homemade rolls and soups and desserts.  Several people set up Fall decorating displays around the room.  It was a fun night.  I met a few new people and had a great time.
I gathered up a some Fall themed crafts and included them in my last minute display.
(Ignore the leaning lampshade!)
Since it seemed like it was going to be fancier than normal I volunteered to bring
chair covers and ties.  It added a lot to the atmosphere of the room.
It's nice to have my chair covers again.  They didn't make it on the moving truck but luckily my husband's aunt was able to bring them out recently along with a few other things that we had to leave behind.  Just as a reminder, they are available to rent for wedding receptions and other special occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment