Thursday, September 15, 2011

newborn pumpkin hat

My friend is having a baby next month and I'm constantly sending her links to things I think she should make for her newborn.  When I saw her yesterday I asked her if she was going to crochet a pumpkin hat for her baby since he'll be born in Oct.  She said she wouldn't have time since she already has a long list of projects she's working on.  I babysat this afternoon for a bit so I took this project to work on while the kids were napping.  It actually worked up really fast.  This is the pattern I used.  I'd never made a hat quite like this one before.  If I did another one I would make some changes to the top.  Also it looks really small to me.  I'm used to large babies with giant heads but I suppose this might fit a normal size baby.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see when her baby is born if this will fit him.

No comments:

Post a Comment