Monday, October 17, 2011

Custom Order - Baby Shower Gift


A friend contacted me Saturday and was in need of a baby shower gift but didn't know the gender of the baby.  I sent her a pic. of the gender neutral burp cloths that I had made up and she picked the green/white plaid pair but wanted something else to go with it so I whipped up this jingle bell ball.  I love this cute baby mouse print that coordinates so well with the plaid.  Amazingly, the points lined up pretty well.  I've made a couple of these before but I have to say this is the cutest one yet.  Luckily I have more of this material so I plan on making another one to have on hand for my little bundle of joy when he makes his appearance next Spring.  I'm glad I was able to help my friend out with her handmade gift giving need even though she didn't have time to make a present herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment