Friday, July 24, 2009

From Trash to Treasure

Before I throw anything away I try to think if there's a way I can repurpose it into something else. The other day I went to a baby shower and received a favor in this little box. When I got it home I thought that I could cut it apart and make it into a card. I ended up making it into 4 cards instead.
I made 4 cards. I'd picked up some ivory greeting card envelopes from Staples a while back since they were being clearanced out at an amazing price. I made the cards from two pieces of ivory cardstock I cut in half with my paper trimmer. The ivory, pink and green mattes are made from scraps of cardstock I made two pink cards for two friends who are expecting girls within the next few months and two green cards for two other friends who don't know what they are having yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment