Saturday, February 13, 2010

HOME love is spoken here

I know I already posted a picture of this board along with some others a few months ago when I made them but I wanted to show you what I finally did with this one. Unfortunately, all the walls in the house I rent are painted white so it wasn't really going to work to just hang this on one of the walls. Luckily, I realized that the curtains in the front entry match the colors in this sign. Since I had already nailed a sawtooth hanger on the back of the board all I had to do was track down a piece of ribbon (which I found in exactly the right length), slip the ribbon through the hanger and tie a bow around the curtain rod. Then I cut a "v" in the ends of the ribbon and tada - cute decoration in the front entry. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment