Thursday, February 4, 2010

L o v e

These were mostly made by my friend. We were supposed to work on this project together but due to her kids being ill I didn't go over and help much. All I actually did was apply the vinyl letters which is the fun part. She's kind of obsessed with making them and has plans for many other projects throughout the coming year. She made J O Y blocks for Christmas and they were super cute.
I have them all wrapped up in gift bags I had on hand and I made these Valentine's cards on Sunday evening. I found these heart cards in my box of Valentine decorations. I found cute Mary Englebreit images from an old page a day calendar and matted them with cardstock and glued them on the cards with a glue stick. Now I just need to get them all delivered so my friends can display them for a bit before the big day is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment