Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New & Improved!

The last couple of days I've been focusing more on cleaning rather than crafting as I have some houseguests coming this weekend. I came across the last bit of this fabric on the kitchen table and didn't want to throw it away so I twisted it up into a rosette and attached it to the front of this little holder that I crocheted a while back. I think it's much improved. I guess that's what I'm into lately - adding flowers to previously completed projects to make them better.Here's a close up of the crazy rosette. since both sides of the fabric show on the crocheted container I wasn't too worried about both sides of the fabric showing in the rosette. It's a great project for the week of earth day as well since I've been upcycling a lot lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment