Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Vinyl Ornaments

For many months now I have been itching to get my hands on a cricut and see what they are all about. Finally yesterday one of my friends came over and brought hers. It was so much fun. I'm sure if I had one I would use it all the day long.
These are a couple of the projects we made. I got these ornaments from Hobby Lobby on clearance after Christmas and when I saw them I knew these are the words I wanted on them. So even though they are out of season I don't mind. I'm just happy to have some vinyl on them. I fell in love with this font so I used it for all the projects I did.
Instead of buying cartridges she has a program on her laptop that she uses to design her projects. It was great fun. I can't wait to get together with her again and make some more stuff. I have lots of surfaces to put vinyl on I just need to be organized enough to know what I want to put on each item so I can make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment