Friday, September 10, 2010

Birthday Apron

So I haven’t really made good on my last post but I still hope to.  We ended up going to CA for the weekend and had a great time visiting my family.  It took me a couple days to recover from the lack of sleep and attempt to get things in order.  Today I did manage to finish up this apron for a friend of mine and deliver it to her for her birthday this afternoon.  I love this Mary Engelbreit fabric.  I found it at thrift store a while back.  The swiss dot was a remnant I found at Hobby Lobby and the rick rack is from Wal-Mart.  My friend bakes bread and sells it so I thought an apron would make a great gift.  I hope she gets a lot of use from it.ME Apron I had Josh take a quick picture before I headed out the door.  The phone rang in the midst of the picture taking so I think that’s why it’s a bit crooked.

I’ve been kind of lost lately without sewing aprons constantly so it was nice to sew for a bit today.  It was mostly done.  All I had to do was make the ties and sew up the sides of the apron.  I have several more yards of this fabric so I’ll probably make a couple more to use it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment