Thursday, September 23, 2010

A New Direction

So for some reason this week I started playing around with making variations of the ever so popular “Keep Calm & Carry On” posters.  I’ve made a couple dozen.  I got a couple ideas to make some for me and for a few presents and then I couldn’t stop making them.  Then I made a birth announcement based on the style of the poster.  I even took the time to post it on etsy yesterday.  I think it would be so cute hanging in a nursery.  I’m going to post a few more and see where this endeavor takes me.  Here’s the sample of the birth announcement for now.  I’ll post more pics as I list them.

1 comment:

  1. How funny that we posted our variations on that poster on the same day - mine's not a birth announcement though. These sure are popular right now.

    ReplyDelete