Thursday, March 10, 2011

While the cat's away...

the mice will play...  So, the last couple of months I've had a lot of fun playing with my friend's cricut.  We borrowed a couple of cartridges from another friend and this is what I made one day to the delight of Jocie - my favorite kindergartner that I recently babysat.  I wouldn't normally apply vinyl lettering to doors and walls in other people's houses but I'm pretty sure my friend would be ok with it and luckily she was.  Of course now I can't remember what the names of the cartridges were.  The font was one cartridge and the butterflies were on another.  The butterfly cartridge had so many amazing things on it.  I would've liked to have made more with it.  You could get more elaborate with them but I just did two layers and think they turned out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment