Thursday, March 8, 2012

{Thankful Thursday} - Walking Weather

It's so nice to have warm weather to go walking in.  Of course no matter how cold it was over the winter I usually would still walk to the post office to pick up the mail and sometimes walk to my husband's work to take him lunch or meet up with him after his shift ended.  Today was in the high 40s so I donned my walking shoes, a mini skirt and tshirt and a sweatshirt and went for a nice walk with some of my favorite people.  It felt so nice to be outside soaking in the sun's rays.  Within a few days it's supposed to get up to 60.  If I was still in AZ or CA these temps would be "freezing" but after many months of weather below actual freezing these temps feel great.  When we lived in AZ we went walking most evenings (in the winter when the temps were bearable) and I really miss that.  Looking forward to going on lots of walks this Spring with the baby in the stroller.  Maybe then my feet will be back to normal size and I'll actually be able to tie my shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment