Monday, April 9, 2012

{Money Saving Monday} - Make Do

Sorry about the 4 week hiatus but shortly after my last post I went into labor and let's just say that life is much, much different for me now.  I'm still trying to figure out how to get things done and take care of my newborn at the same time.

I've seen this on several blogs and wanted to post it:


Growing a baby is the ultimate act of creativity!

While I'm still recovering from the delivery and trying to figure out how to get an adequate amount of sleep I'd like to start blogging again so we'll see how it goes.

Since today is "Money Saving Monday" I wanted to talk about "making do".  Amazingly, even though our infant is 4 weeks old now we still haven't spent any money on him yet.  Thanks to the generosity of family & friends so far we have everything we've needed.  Sometimes it might be tempting to go out and buy everything you think you could possibly need but it isn't necessary.  Just have a little patience and take some time to figure out what you really need and wait to see if you get it.  We're still receiving presents almost daily.  Between brand new items that we've received and the hand me downs that are continuously passed on to us we've been doing fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment