Monday, April 30, 2012

{Money Saving Monday} - Coupons by Mail


Probably the most obvious way to get coupons is by subscribing to a major newspaper.  If you live in a city you more than likely get coupon inserts in your regular mail along with your weekly ads or a monthly envelope of coupons to local places.  Since none of those options are available to me living in a tiny town if I ever use a coupon it's usually one that I've printed online or requested off facebook but recently I've received a bunch of coupons by mail for baby items.  Some of these offers I registered for and some I did not but many of them have come in handy for much needed items.  If there are some big ticket items you are needing you may find that there are some high dollar coupons you can use on them to get a better deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment