Double sided with two matching burp cloths.
I was able to make three blankets like this two of which I've already given away. I ran out of cloud flannel to make a matching burp cloth for this so instead I used the floral fabric on cloth diapers to make burp cloths to go with this blanket.
They turned out really great even though they took me a long time to make. I really need to get the serger set up and start using it to finish up projects. That would be easier than stitching right sides together, turning right side out, ironing, hand sewing opening and top stitching. Doesn't sound like much I guess but my sewing skills are a bit rusty so it takes me a while.