Thursday, April 16, 2009

Framed Family Proclamation & Relief Society Motto

Relief Society Motto matted with navy blue paper with cream stars. Ribbon is cream, red and blue. Cute!
Family Proclamation is matted with brown/cream paper and hung with a brown, black and cream ribbon.
I've had a stack of these 8 1/2" x 11" frames for many years now. I think my original idea was to frame the R.S. motto and decorate it back when I was in the R.S. Pres. but never got to it. Since we've been studying the family lately in Young Women I thought it would be nice for the girls to frame a proclamation for a mutual night. We had a lot of fun. The girls are very creative. I took my cardstock and decorative edge scissors and punches and they all did a great job. I had a couple frames left over so I made these the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment