Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Carrots

I hadn't made these in a few years so I thought it would be a good idea to make some for the combined YM/YW activity and take them around to members of the ward to wish them a Happy Easter. It was a little overwhelming to say the least to try to get 40 youth to work on these but eventually we made 20 carrots and set out on our visits. The members that we visited were very happy to be remembered so that made it all worthwhile. I had extra supplies so I made a bunch more and we took them around on Sunday to some family members and I also gave them to the YW at church.
The cutest thing about them I think is the paper. It is Provo Craft. It was being "retired" about 12 years ago so I bought a ream of it and just use it to make carrots from. Yeah it'd been a while since I'd made some. I was going to post a tutorial on how to make them but since Easter is over maybe I'll do it next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment