In all my years of crocheting I had never crocheted the tops on dish towels before. I didn't have the patience to search for a pattern so I just kind of made this up as I went along but I like how they turned out. I took lots of pictures along the way so I could write up a tutorial about it. I already had the kitchen towel and found the yarn at a thrift store the other day for $1. The buttons came from my collection. The first row is pretty slow going since you are crocheting through the towel but the rest of the rows go fairly fast. I'm sure I'll do some more one day just as soon as my other thousand works in progress get completed.