Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tshirt Cozies make great gifts

IMG_4097

The other day when a friend stopped past to pick up a couple of last minute Mother’s Day gifts I showed her a few of the latest things I’d been working on including these tshirt cozies.  She indicated that after just coming up with something for her kid’s teachers for teacher appreciation week she was looking for ideas for end of year presents and thought that the tshirt cozies would be a great gift.  I took a couple and added some school supplies that I had on hand to show what they would look like.  I’m sure they would make a perfect present for not only teachers but anyone on your gift giving list.  The two shown above are already spoken for but here are a couple others that I’ve made recently that are still available:

IMG_4098

These were made from brand new bright yellow tshirts that had never been worn.  I made these a bit smaller and made a set of coasters with the leftover material.

IMG_4101

The white cozies are crocheted from two white ribbed knit GAP tshirts and the pink cozie is crocheted from a pink Eddie Bauer tshirt.  So shabby chic!

IMG_4099

This little mint cozie is crocheted from a GAP tshirt.  The material was thin so it ended up being a bit small.

IMG_4100

Wouldn’t it make the perfect little holder for loose change or paper clips?

No comments:

Post a Comment