Friday, December 9, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

For a very long time now I've wanted a pair of doc marten's but being frugal never rounded up enough money to buy a pair. Over the Summer there was a free swap at church where people brought their excess items and other people could take what they needed. It was great. I was able to get some stuff for the baby and some other things that I "needed". Even though I didn't really look for stuff for me I happened to notice a pair of brand new doc marten's. Ends up they were my size and exactly my style. It was totally meant to be. Don't you love it when you find something that is so completely you? They are Mary Janes and have daisies around the front of the shoe. Even though I have way too many shoes 99% of them aren't good for WY. They are summery shoes that were great in CA and AZ but not so much here. And the couple pair of shoes that I wore over the summer ended up completely falling apart and I sadly had to throw them away. I'm enjoying wearing these doc marten's. They keep my feet warm and have good traction for the snow. Thank you to whoever donated them!

No comments:

Post a Comment