Monday, December 12, 2011

{Money Saving Monday} - My Frugal Adventures

When I lived in AZ one of my favorite hobbies was getting toiletries for "free" from Walgreens and CVS. Unfortunately, now those stores are too far away to shop at regularly so I've had to turn to the internet to get my savings fix. One site that helps me do that is My Frugal Adventures. I know there are countless deal sites out there but this one is my favorite. I like it because the advertising on the site isn't annoying and her posts are simple and to the point. I follow her facebook page and enjoy getting the updates throughout the day. As a result of her notifications, I've gotten lots of free samples, a couple of magazine subscriptions, great deals from amazon and even lots of full size products for free as well. The savings are really varied and a lot of them don't apply to me but when I see something I can't pass up I take advantage of it. I've also gotten lots of free & discounted prints that have come in handy as well. It's fun to go to the post office everyday and see what might be waiting for me. Just today I received a sample of Woolite and 20 Christmas cards that I ordered for just $1.49 shipped. She often posts info. on how to find codes for swagbucks and that is extremely useful to me as well. Since I've actually resorted to {gasp} purchasing toothpaste and mouthwash recently it helps balance things out to be getting other things for free. Samples are there for the taking so I figure I might as well take advantage of the offers and enjoy trying out new products. If you like getting things for free and receiving notifications of great deals I suggest you check out her blog and see what she has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment