Wednesday, December 7, 2011

{Whatever Wednesday} - I miss Disneyland!

One of the things I miss most about living in Southern California is getting my daily dose of Disneyland. For several years most of my family members and friends had passes and we met up there all the time. It's the perfect place to relax and hang out and catch up. One time I stopped there on my way to work to put together a last minute Halloween costume. Sometimes we met there for an extended lunch to celebrate a birthday or another special occasion. Lots of times we'd meet up on a Saturday morning for a character breakfast. Sometimes I'd stop by myself on my way home from work and do a couple of laps around the park just to get a little exercise and enjoy the magical surroundings. And of course we met up countless times after a long day at work to unwind and forget our cares for a while. How lucky that I could be in the parking lot within 15 minutes of leaving home and get lost in another world. I'll always treasure the many happy memories of all the time I spent there creating treasured experiences with loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment