Wednesday, May 2, 2012

{Tutorial Tuesday} - Fabric Photo Matte

I'm sure I've mentioned how much I appreciate the generosity of bloggers who share their free printables.  It seems like nearly everyday I download some sort of freebie.  Many times I resize them to 4x6 before I print them to make them more economical.  I'd printed this off in my last batch of pictures and decided to frame it today.  I looked through my scrapbook paper but couldn't find anything that I like but then I saw this piece of fabric sticking out of my stash and thought it was perfect.  I found a piece of cardboard and cut it to 5x7 and cut the fabric the same size.  Then I used a glue stick to adhere the fabric to the cardboard and then glued the picture on top of that.  I probably should've used spray adhesive but it was late and I didn't have to mess with that but it seems like this is going to work.  I wish I remembered where I got this printable from.  I looked around but couldn't remember.  If I do I'll post a link to it.  Will add this to the box of decorations I have for the baby's room (if he ever has one!) ha!  I guess I could hang up some of his stuff above the changing table or his crib that is next to my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment