Friday, May 18, 2012

{Favorite Things Friday} - Sewing

I sewed for a bit yesterday and it made me realize how much I've missed it.  I've done a few crafts when I can find a minute or two here or there but overall of course I haven't been doing as much as I used to.  I was given a bunch of these fabric squares so I started sewing them up in strips yesterday.  Today I sewed some of the strips together but didn't get them all done since we had the missionaries over for dinner tonight so I had to do a bit of cleaning and cooking today.  Still not completely sure what I'm going to do with them but I've been enjoying sewing them together.  Maybe a table runner and a couple of pillows?  It feels so good to sew again.  I'll have to try to squeeze it in a bit everyday during nap time!

(I'll post another picture when I get them finished.  <3 the Mary Engelbreit prints.)

No comments:

Post a Comment