Friday, June 29, 2012

{Favorite Things Friday} - Gift Exchange


At the beginning of the month I found out about an online gift exchange and thought it sounded fun so I signed up.  About a week later I was notified who I was supposed to make a gift for and was able to write to her and get to know her a bit.  I also was contacted by who got me so she could find out a little about me.  I had a hard time deciding what to make but finally decided on this measuring tape bag and a rosette pin that she could wear as a brooch.  She recently got married and indicated that one of her favorite colors was pink so I thought it'd be fun to make her these items from material from my own wedding quilt.  I mailed them off today.  I hope she likes them and I can't wait to see what I get in the mail!


No comments:

Post a Comment