Monday, February 27, 2012

{Money Saving Monday} - cardstore.com


Cardstore.com Birthday Cards


Every once in a while I come across a code to order a free greeting card from cardstore.com and I've got to say that I've been very impressed with them.  Their cards are really cute and they are very easy to personalize with whatever message you'd like, photos and even your own signature.  You can have it sent to you first or have it sent directly to the recipient.  And it seems like I always get a code right when I need one.  So convenient!  If you like to send greeting cards or if you'd like to start I highly recommend them.  In this day and age where snail mail is becoming a thing of the past it's fun to get a personalized greeting card in the mail.  Make someone's day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment