Wednesday, February 15, 2012

{Whatever Wednesday} - Nesting

Everyone keeps asking me if I'm nesting and I have to honestly say that I'm not. I guess mainly since my current space is very limited. What I'm actually doing is somewhat panicking. My dr. seems to think I'll have the baby a bit early so I'm trying to get as much done as I can before the big day arrives (whenever that will be!). We had an opportunity to move but felt like we had to pass it up since I was having so many contractions I didn't think there was any way I could handle it. Lastnight my Valentine's wish was to make room in the bedroom for the bassinet. We put some stuff in the closet and scooted the bed over a few inches so I can squeeze past the bassinet and still get in bed. Tomorrow some helpful angels are coming over to help me organize the baby stuff on the shelves under the changing table which will go next to the bassinet. There's a pile of toys in the tv room and I've stuffed bags of bigger clothes under the bed to save them for later. Somehow it'll all work out till we can get situated in a bigger space.


No comments:

Post a Comment