Thursday, February 9, 2012

{Thankful Thursday} - "free" day

It was so nice today to not have anything on the schedule and be able to relax a bit. The last three days I've been gone from morning - night so it was nice to be able to stay home all day. I did get a few things accomplished though. Did a couple loads of laundry so that's all caught up for the moment. Loaded up the dishwasher. Sewed up some cute rosettes for Valentine's Day:


My friend came over and helped me thread up the serger but we're still working on getting the tension just right.

I made a whole bunch of envelopes for Thank You cards. I'm behind on getting them out for all the baby presents I've been getting in the mail lately:

Also rested on the couch and watched a couple episodes of Downtown Abbey on Netflix. I've had several friends mention it on facebook. Really enjoyed it.

Hope ya'll had a nice, relaxing day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment