Thursday, February 16, 2012

{Thankful Thursday} - Selfless Service

A year ago I was preparing to move and was blessed to receive lots of selfless service from friends helping me pack up. Today I received several hours of selfless service from some dear relatives cleaning and rearranging things around the house and most importantly, organizing the baby items to prepare for his arrival. The house feels completely different. I'd really let my craft supplies get out of control and now they are much more contained. I still have lots to sort through but things seem more manageable now. I feel like a huge burden has been lifted. Getting the baby clothes and other stuff organized on the changing table relieved a lot of stress and anxiety for me. I am so thankful for the help.


No comments:

Post a Comment